AMERICAN FORTUNE M&A CONSULTING SERVICES
M&A Consulting Services For Successful Business Acquisition
Why use a m&a consulting services? A mountain climber wouldn’t think of climbing a mountain without having the right gear, you also wouldn’t want to buy a business without the right M&A Consulting firm. help of the right consultant. Finding the right M&A Consulting firm to help cut through the complex issues of structuring a deal can make a big difference between a successful acquisition and knowing when to walk away from a bad deal. Buyers count on American Fortune Business Acquisition Services firm for all of necessary support and expertise to successfully buy a business. American Fortune will help a buyer to buy a business by assisting them with the whole project or specific buy side services to suit their needs. American Fortune serves all areas of the continental USA.
The following is a sample list of American Fortune’s M&A Consulting services:
American Fortune is a service provider in mergers and acquisitions for acquisitions of small to medium size businesses. American Fortune is dedicated to serving the needs of business buyer clients with sound judgment and unparalleled expertise. The firm’s acquisition services provide a realistic and practical approach to evaluating and negotiating an acquisition of a business. They help assure that the business acquisition is successful and that the business continues to prosper well into the future.
First they make sure the business opportunity of choice complies with all business with all the Federal, State and Local governmental regulations and that it is properly registered and is in good standing. Next, they find out if the business opportunity of interest provides an offering prospectus to buyers. If it’s a business opportunity that falls under the FTC rule, then it’s required to disclose specific information to the buyer.
To successfully buy a business, a buyer needs to keep in mind that buying a successful business with a several locations that has a successful ten year track record, the price for such established business will be higher than a business with a shorter track record. In the acquisition consideration of a more recently established business, the buyer should check out its history very carefully to make sure the sellers are not just dumping a bad business “painted for the market”. In seeking guidance from a M&A Consulting Adviser or Investment Banker to evaluate the “right” business opportunity, the buyer would receive the following recommendations and guidelines:
1. The buyer needs to make a honest evaluation of themselves and their abilities. If the buyer has been sitting behind a desk for many years, will they be happy calling on business people and selling them products or intangible service? Do they posses marketing and sales experience?
2. The buyer must be prepared to run their business enthusiastically. Will they be happy introducing a new product or an unusual service that the public knows nothing about? Can they generate honest excitement for a product or service?
3. The buyer must have complete knowledge of the product or service with which they will be involved. If the seller of the business gives the buyer little or no training in technical or management know-how, the buyer should be wary of the business opportunity. If the seller has organized all the operating knowledge into a standard operating manual, the buyer can look with favor upon such a business opportunity.
4. The buyer should make a market evaluation of the product or service to be offered. Is the market likely to remain strong for the product or services for many years to come? Have competitors entered the market and will they become a threat to the business?
5. Find out how many other companies have been in this industry successfully for a respectable period of time. A legitimate seller will provide a buyer with information to make them confident that they are making the right decision.
6. Check the training and experience required to run the business properly. Is there a suitable curriculum of training? What is the scope of training and third party support? Does the buyer’s background fit the requirements of operating this business successfully?
7. What is the company’s profit ratio to sales; to time and service requirements; and to the financial leverage requirements? Can the buyer make more in another type of business?
8. Does the buyer have to work more hours to make the same amount of money as that of their current job? Can the buyer invest the same amount in the business opportunity yet operate a larger operation and get a better return on investment?
9. Research company’s history. Is it a newer company with a limited track record? Is it an older firm whose regular products have satisfied customers for years? Is in an older company whose products or services that have outlived their usefulness?
10. Evaluate the company with the associations and business groups in which the company or seller is involved. Business owners in specific industries flock together via seminars and conferences and therefore get to know each other. Tapping into the grapevine within the industry can be very helpful in learning some inside information.
11. The Better Business Bureau and similar groups collect complaints about a business. These groups will provide a report showing any previous complaints against the company.
12. Having an M&A Consulting Adviser plus some assistance from an attorney, accountant or a business consultant is of the utmost importance. A M&A Consulting Adviser is very versed and experienced in all of the issues relating to the sale or acquisition of a business. They can conduct an in-depth study/review and guide and protect the business buyer through process to successfully buy a business.
American Fortune has provided expert help to business buyers on how to successfully buy a business via our credible and experienced Business Acquisition Services in the following areas: Louisville Kentucky, Lexington Kentucky, Bowling Green Kentucky, Nashville Tennessee, Memphis Tennessee, Cincinnati Ohio, Dayton Ohio, Columbus Ohio, Toledo Ohio, Cleveland Ohio, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Baltimore Maryland, Indianapolis Indiana, Chicago Illinois, Detroit Michigan, Flint Michigan, Atlanta Georgia, St. Louis Missouri, Kansas City Kansas, Des Moines Iowa, Minneapolis Minnesota, Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Dallas Texas, Fort Worth Texas, Denver Colorado, San Francisco California, Salt Lake City Utah, Phoenix Arizona, Los Angeles California, San Diego California.
American Fortune Corporate Offices Are Located at 505 Third Street, Suite 301, Louisville, Kentucky 40202. Phone: 502-244-0480; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Call our office to speak with one of our Advisors and learn how to successfully buy a business.
American Fortune Business Acquisition Services is a division of American Fortune Mergers & Acquisitions, LLC